This & That

Saturday, 29 January 2011

Continuing with Kraft

Continuing my desire to work with the colour 'Kraft', I landed on this week's challenge from ColourQ with the following palette:

And the layout comes from Monday Mojo 175 which features a nice big circle-once again ideal for my birdie motif! 

I didn't know how I was going to add a bow to the card, but at the last minute I remembered a kraft coloured twine I have a stash of, and thought that would work nicely-not taking too much away from the main motif.
I think i'll wait to add a sentiment until I need to give the card away :)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Becky! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely and I admire anyone who can figure out those sketch challenges - I'm fairly new with challenges! I became a follower and hope you'll follow me too!
    Mama LoveBug from LoveBug Creations
    http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute---love the way you used the buttons! Thanks for playing with us at the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, Becky! Great job using the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete