This & That

Sunday, 20 February 2011

Bright Birthday

I had fun working with the Colour Q challenge #72 colours this week. I wanted to carry on using my new scallop and circle punches so that's what I did. I actually made about 16 of these little motifs all in different combinations of the 4 colours- so will probably be creating with these for some time! I am quite proud of the stamped sentiment at the bottom- a bit of a delicate task colouring in each of the letters separately but a great result i think :)


2 comments:

  1. What a super cute and fun birthday card, Becky. Your Happy Birthday is perfect! thanks for playing the ColorQ challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your sentiment coloring is fabulous! I love the bright and cheerful look of this card and the fun star centers on the flowers. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete