This & That

Sunday, 13 February 2011

Love is in the air

With tomorrow being valentine's day I thought i'd better get a move on! With so many blogs taking on this theme there's so much inspiration out there to call upon. However I went with a simple design but I think its quite cute.

Stampin Royalty Challenge #58


I took Stampin Royalty's theme of HEARTS, HEARTS, and more HEARTS  this week and ran with it! Although I have just realised I haven't actually done any stamping on this one-doh! (I'll save that for inside..!)


With flash
My hand is a bit sore from all the punching through thick gold paper :)  But I wanted to make this card glint a bit, which the metalic paper certainly does -here's a pic with the flash




Lovebirds: inside





And Finally- on the inside I did some stamping!
My new Punch Bunch owls with golden hearts to match the outside of the card.




Happy Valentines !


2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Royalty this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Sometimes no stamping just works!!! Thanks so much for coming to play with us at Stampin' Royalty this week! I can't wait to see what you come up with next:)

    ReplyDelete