This & That

Sunday, 13 February 2011

Mojo Monday Random House


 Ok final card for today. Its my last minute attempt at Mojo Monday challenge 177. Well, actually I've been thinking about it for a while, but just had time to sit down and play with it.
Here's the layout and I decided to flip it around a bit....




Now the first thing that came to me was- hey it looks like a little house!


So that's what I went with...a rather Random House! I even found a little yellow picket fence in my supplies :) And my new punches came in great for the Sun and window shapes. 



2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous take on the sketch! Love that fun little house! The linky servers were being upgraded today, but they're working now, so I've linked your card up to the Mojo Monday entry form. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete