This & That

Monday, 4 July 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge #14

Here's my entry for Simply Stampin' Challenge #14 using the chosen colours:

Whisper White, Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Peach Parfait

I have been borrowing the "Build a Blossom" stamp set and punch from a friend, and making lots of petals ready for future projects :)

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card I especially like the cute little tag on the right hand side, thanks for sharing.
    Cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, lovely take on the colour challenge at Simply Stampin' Love your use of the button threaded with card in the centre of this flower
    Thanks for joining in this week :-)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! You make using the punch/stamp look easy! I wish my blossoms would turn out like this when I use mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply lovely! Great use of this color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card Becky, I haven't got the build a blossom set yet, but I love how you've used the colours, and threaded the button. Thank you for joining us this week at Simply Stampin Challenge. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovley card, the flower petals look so crisp, thanks for joining us at Simply Stampin' challenge this week. xx

    ReplyDelete