Pink blossom Birthday card
I went to another lovely craft evening last week and made this card. I finished it off with a big pink button. I'm going to enter it in the Paper Players challenge 59 this week: "get your pink ON". I know there's a bit of green in there but it does also uses 3 pinks, so I hope it counts!
What a pretty card! I LOVE the flower with its button center! Of course the trio of pearls caught my eye! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!
ReplyDeleteLove how you used the pink!! Great use of the Build A Blossom set! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!
ReplyDeleteLOVE that big BEAUTIFUL bloom with that FAB button! Pink is my FAV so of course I am drawn to your card! LOBE the bling and the tab, too! Great card!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card to showcase the pink trio, Becky! I just love the button center and the punched accent with the pearls. Very pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players this week! :)
ReplyDeleteYou rocked this challenge. I love your uses of pink especially the little details under the sentiment. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players this week.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card, that punched flower looks lovely with the darker pink on ther lighter cardstock. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players.
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Lesley
Lovely way that you've stamped the blossom and I love the torn paper accent! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players this week!
ReplyDelete