Here's a lovely little box we made at Craft night. We got to choose our colours and paper, so I went for the paper first and thought I'd compliment/bring out the orange in it by going for orange card too. My friend had worked really hard on the measurements so the lid fitted the box just right :)
We cut out a window in the box so you can see what's inside (sweeties perhaps?!) I made a tag with the bit I cut out.
Since I am using all SU products, I can enter this into SUO Challenge 28, Fall Colors
Very cute! Hope you fill it with lots of goodies!! :) Thanks for playing along at SUO Challenges.
ReplyDeleteWhat a delightful little box! This was one of my favorite papers too...very fall! Thanks for joining us in the SUO challenge!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome little halloween box!! And no easy feat to get the scalloped border around the lid either, I am SURE!! Thanks for playing along!~
ReplyDelete