Hi Becky. It's Helen White from the Telford weekend. I have just realised that I've had your blog bookmarked for AGES but didn't realise it was you ... Spooky! I like your idea of card kit packs. xx
Yey! thanks for the comment Helen. So nice to know a person that looks at my blog- keep meaning to update it soon too. Yes a couple of people have gone for the card kits packs, I must try and promote them again as I love putting them together too. Hope to see you again sometime soon-ish! Becky xx
Hi Becky. It's Helen White from the Telford weekend. I have just realised that I've had your blog bookmarked for AGES but didn't realise it was you ... Spooky! I like your idea of card kit packs.
ReplyDeletexx
Yey! thanks for the comment Helen. So nice to know a person that looks at my blog- keep meaning to update it soon too. Yes a couple of people have gone for the card kits packs, I must try and promote them again as I love putting them together too. Hope to see you again sometime soon-ish! Becky xx
ReplyDelete