This & That

Sunday, 9 January 2011

Bird Punch goodness!

I learnt a new word (well, actually I'd heard it before but found out what it meant in the scrapbooking/cardmaking community) this week: CASE! Meaning "Copy And Share Everything" - but in reality it means you totally nicked someone's idea! However, as long as you say you "cased" something, at least you are not taking the credit for the idea :)

Anyway, with that precursor in place I can move on without guilt to my recent creations that are pretty much cased from a beautiful collection of work by Nancy Riley!

There's still space to work on this one, but I thought i'd show it anyway:)

As you can see I now have the 2-step bird punch in my possession! A Christmas gift from Hubby- which I have been itching to get for a while and have been drooling over some of the creations people have made with it.


And so onto my next creation...

My entry for: PPA-76 and MOJO 172
I've found another Blog challenge site! Mojo Monday. Its a Sketch challenge blog; this week's being MOJO 172
Being the first of the month, there's a bit more of an incentive-with stamp prizes up for grabs. And hense over 350 entries! And if that were not all, I've done a double whammy by combining it with Paper Pals Art-Colour Challenge -76 

Oh gosh-have I bitten off too much?!



3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I love your bird cards! Can you tell me how you cut the purple polka dot pattern on the bird card?
    Thanks, Joan!!!
    jnorris1019@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi joan- sorry to disappoint but it was already a pre-cut shape that i bought in the states-i just cut it in half :)

    ReplyDelete