And of course I had to find another challenge to use these pretty papers with: The Paper Players Challenge #43 ~ A clean and simple sketch. I tweaked it a bit, and came up with this:
Thursday, 21 April 2011
Springtime Vintage
I had a lovely time last night at yet another SU card making night, and made some really sweet cards that I will talk about another time; but what I did learn was to think about decorating the inside of my cards-something I always thought would be way too time consuming, but it doesn't have to be at all...just a little strip of paper and a sentiment...
I've been wanting to break into my pack of Springtime Vintage DSP (Stampin Up) papers for a while now..so I did!
And of course I had to find another challenge to use these pretty papers with: The Paper Players Challenge #43 ~ A clean and simple sketch. I tweaked it a bit, and came up with this:
And of course I had to find another challenge to use these pretty papers with: The Paper Players Challenge #43 ~ A clean and simple sketch. I tweaked it a bit, and came up with this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Becky, I LOVE that you changed the sketch around. The sentiment and the paper across the top is unexpected - but fabulous. It really is such pretty DSP and you really left it to shine. The thin ribbon and the smaller bow help to draw attention to the sentiment. I also love that you pierced the scallop border.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you joined the Paper Players this week. I hope you have a wonderful long weekend
Jaydee
What a unique take on our sketch this week! I love it! Thanks for joining us this week at the Paper Players!
ReplyDeleteLove your take on the sketch Becky! This is a pretty card and the dsp look terrific! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Lesley
Gorgeous card! These two patterns are my fav in this pack, so I am loving what you did with them. The lace is a nice little touch! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!
ReplyDeleteI love how you switched up the sketch...so unique and creative! Beautiful paper choices! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!
ReplyDeleteI really like how you switched up the sketch, Becky! Beautiful card with those pretty papers! Thanks so much for playing along at The Paper Players this week! :)
ReplyDelete