This & That

Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Old Olive Birthday Wishes

Another week and another craft evening! This one was about playing with the "tiny tags" stamp set and punch. I kept everything in Old Olive green. I turned it into a birthday card by adding "Birthday wishes" sentiment. I will enter it into The Friday MashUp! challenge Make A Wish (Create a Birthday Card or Project)

5 comments:

  1. Cute use of all those tags! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use that punch.. I love the all Olive color scheme. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky, what a cute card, love all those little tags that you have going there. To happy you've joined us at the Friday Mashup with this fun card. Good Luck.
    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea - love the layout/design! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all those little tags. What a cute card. Thanks for playing along with the friday mashup.

    ReplyDelete