This & That

Sunday, 31 July 2011

Scrapbooking fun!


Yey- I've managed to do a couple of scrapbook pages!  This couple actually got married just after we did (3 years ago!) I don't know when I'll make it to doing my wedding photos!


I've added pennants to decorate this page and the general celebratory feel fits in just right with A La Card Monkey's Celebrate good times theme this week. Photo Love is also the theme for Simply Stamping' Challege, so I'll just have to enter it in there too!

7 comments:

  1. How cute is that.... love the pages. The Pennants and the butterflys are cute together. Thanks so much for hangin with us at A La Card Monkey!!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! What a great idea to do scrapbook pages with our theme and sketch this week. I think it's wonderful. Hopefully you'll make the time to scrap your special day!

    Terry
    A La Card Monkey

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!
    Thanks for taking part in this week's challenge...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely double l/o, such a gorgeous colour combo :-)
    Thanks for joining in at Simply Stampin' Challenges this week
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout - I love the bunting! Thanks for joining us this week at the Simply Stampin' Challenge, Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Girl..

    We loved your Scrapbook Page and have picked you as a Guest Desginer for next week... at A La Card Monkey.

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful 2-pager! Congrats on being a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete