This & That

Saturday, 8 October 2011

Big Shot Flower card

Today's card is totally cased from a lady called Emma's blog: Devotion to the dream. I didn't have the exact same papers but I loved it so much I had to give it a go! I am still to get a big shot myself, but my lovely friend has one and let me play! Just Add Ink's Challenge this week is "just add...a die cut" and this card has two: the lovely Top Die and Fun Flower Bigz L.
I even attempted using pink ink and 'daubers' on the edges of the flower (I normally avoid using them-along with roughing edges!)

6 comments:

  1. Wow this is fabulous, I love the flower and the gorgeous paper you have used so pretty and beautifully crafted.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty! Love the pop of color the flower creates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I need some inspiration for the Fun Flowers Die and have found some here! ;) Thanks for playing along at JAI.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful flower, love how you have used the die to such stunning effect. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the flower Becky. It looks great done in stripes. Thanks for playing at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your card becky your flower turn out beautifully

    ReplyDelete