CR84FN 20 has my favourite card colours for their challenge this week, so I got to make another card with my favourite birdy!
I confess I cased this one from Julie's stamp Journal where she made a beautiful orange version.
Sorry the photo is a bit dull-poor lighting i'm afraid :(

Love this birthday card. I really like the papers you've used and the bird is so sweet. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet Becky! Love the layered bird and the pretty flower background! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the sweet bird and pretty papers. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN.xxx
ReplyDeleteBecky, your papers and the bird are so pretty! Great card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Becky! Love the sweet bird! So glad you joined us at CR84FN!
ReplyDeleteHow cute Becky!!! Someone's going to be so lucky to receive this lovely b-day card! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN! Wonderful take on the challenge colors!
ReplyDelete