This & That

Sunday, 13 March 2011

Springtime

Quite a few blog challenges are choosing Spring as a theme but i seem to have missed the deadlines for all but PPA84! I do love the colours of spring: yellows (for daffodils and crocus), purples (crocus and blue bells), whites (snowdrops) and then greens and blues of grasses and sky.

I wasn't sure if i liked this card at first-a bit busy. But it's growing on me! I've tried to create daffodils with the 5 petal punch (i know daffs have 6 petals, but he ho!) Its definitely a punch art card but there is a little bit of stamping in there-the central "for you" from SU punch bunch and then the little leaves from SU sweetpea stamp set.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning! Love the colors, the flowers, and the design. Glad you made the PPA challenge this week. Thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete