This & That

Thursday, 17 March 2011

Our Creative Corner "Fabric Challenge"

OCC "Fabric Challenge"
I'm going back to my textile roots today with bits of felt, organza and gold thread. I used free hand machine embroidery for the swirly stitches and then finished it off with a couple of paper punched butterflies.
I haven't made it into a card yet, as i'm thinking of making it into a wall hanging or maybe pop it into a frame.
I must get out my sewing machine more you know!

3 comments:

  1. You have GOT to do a tutorial on your sewing technique! I want to do that myself. I love your colors, it would make a perfect wall haning in my daughter's room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool, love to know what you decide to do with it! Thanks for playing along with 'Our Creative Corner' this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stitches! Thank you for playing along with us @ OCC.

    ReplyDelete